Digital Marketing Assistant
We have an opportunity for an entry-level or graduate Digital Marketing Assistant to join our marketing agency based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Web copywriting
- Online community management
- Igniting positive word of mouth
- Growing social contacts
- Engaging and retaining existing fans and followers
- Market research
- Researching sentiment, conversations, and competitors related to your business
- Tracking and measuring digital and social media performance
- Web copywriting for website blogs and news pieces for Consider This UK and its clients, dependent on given projects
- Social media management and understanding of different platforms, communities and audiences.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager on the development of strategies for each medium.
- Work with digital marketing team on integrated marketing campaigns, including SEO, print, design and web development.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategies for Consider This UK and its clients as well as being an integral part of the execution of the integrated campaigns.
- Pay-per-click campaigns - research, execute and analyse.
- Strong knowledge of updating news and relevant landing pages on client websites and blogs (Joomla back end)
- Marketing educated or degree level
- Industry related (Arts)
- Competitive salary
How to apply
This position has now been filled, but for any future opportunities, please get in touch with our team.