As well as being Show Partners of MOVE IT and PERFORM 2014, we enjoyed exhibiting at this year's dance event at Kensington Olympia, London between Friday 7th March and Sunday 9th March.
It was great to catch up with many of our clients also exhibiting and performing on stage, as well as meeting new and motivated people.
Over the weekend our directorPaul Taylor led two seminars on marketing, which explored creative ways to maximise organisations' brand awareness and investigated the part social media and digital strategy plays.
Our PR & Marketing CoordinatorSophia Tremenheere also presented three workshops on social media, and how to use it effectively as part of your overall marketing strategy. If you missed any of the seminars, but would like to find out more please do get in touch.
Our highlights include:
- BalletBoyz: the TALENT's special guest appearance
- the Main Stage host Matt Flint joining forces with Tap Attack to create a fantastic Flash Mob
- Sky 1's 'Got To Dance' winner Lukas McFarlane's inspirational solo performance after recently undergoing knee surgery
- Can You Dance?Co-CreatorTom Shilcock's choreography piece for Expressions Performing Arts EPA
- President of the Royal Academy of Dance and Dance Proms PatronDarcey Bussell talking about her dance experiences
- Sarah Blanc, founder of our Video Marketing partner Inside Dance, getting her photo taken with street dance duo Twist & Pulse
- Supporting the launch of our client Dance Masters On Tour, a new touring dance convention, whose stand proved popular amongst visitors over the three-day event
We look forward to returning to MOVE IT 2015, which will be held Friday 13th - Sunday 15th February.