The Role: Junior Front End Developer
As a Junior front-end web developer your primary role will be to assist the Web & Development Manager to develop, deploy and maintain websites for both current and future clients.
The ideal candidate must be proactive, inquisitive – a problem solver with good communication skills and self-motivated to learn new technologies and techniques within a fast growing company.
Expected experience & knowledge:
- Must have experience working with Joomla CMS, (WordPress & Drupal may help)
- 1 years’ experience or equivalent graduate qualification
- Web and graphic design skills (Photoshop skills required)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility & testing
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of user accessibility and SEO
- Knowledge of using back-end languages: PHP
- Good communication skills, will be liaising directly with clients
What we will do for you:
- Welcome you to an energetic and diverse team
- Encourage and help you to develop your skills, strengths and career
- See and be part of other aspects of the agency (design, print, social media etc)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
6 months contract with view to a permanent position
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
(No agencies please)
3rd February 2018
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV with a cover letter and a porfolio with any relevant work.