Hosted at Royal Albert Hall on 2nd November 2014, Consider This UK is delighted to be sponsoring Dance Proms 2014 for the third-year running.
As the official Design and Print Partner, we will supporting the annual event by producing all its posters, flyers, four sheets, pull-up banners, programmes and advertising materials.
Dance Proms celebrates dance in all its form. This year it received hundreds of entries from dance schools from ten different countries, including Spain, Malta and Israel.
Out of these, 24 lucky dance schools have been chosen to perform original chorographical pieces from various dance genres at one of London's most iconic venues. They will also share the stage with special acts:
- World Showdance ChampionsCraig Smith and Micheline Marmol, as featured on the BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing
- The Royal Ballet’s PrincipalMatthew Golding and First Soloist Akane Takada performing Don Quixote pas de deux.
- World Champions Tap Attack
- Aura Dance Studios, presenting A Dance Through Time
- Companhia de Dança do Algarve from the 2014 Dance World Cup Finals!
Dance Proms 2014 is also supported by patrons: Darcey BussellCBE, Anton Du Beke, Matt Flint, Len Goodman, Chris Hollins, Arlene Phillips CBE, Lukas McFarlane, Lisa Riley, Angela Rippon OBE, Wayne Sleep OBE, Kimberly Wyatt and Strictly’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer.
Here, at Consider This UK, we are very much looking forward to the night. To book tickets, you can either buy them online or call the Royal Albert hall box office on +44 (0)20 7589 8212.